After an evening of unforgettable partying, you drunkenly stumble to bed after the last guests leave. In the morning, you awake to your living room in a certain condition. This is the thought process that follows
- I feel queasy. Was it the taquitos or the tequila?
- Maybe I’m hungry and should eat something. Chocolate cake, or tortilla chips?
- No, the queasiness is related to food odors. Maybe it’s the salsa
- I left the salsa out all night. Whoops
- I need a sip of this water.
- Oh God, that’s not water… it’s vodka
- I just spat old vodka all over my pajamas
- This is exhausting. I need a break. I’m just going to lay down on this couch, and watch some TV
- Ooh, Saved by the Bell rerun!
- I am going to shut the blinds, so my neighbors don’t judge me