- Butterfly and Daisy Birthday cookie basket
- Disgruntled students
- People trying to find the yoga class upstairs
- Children under five, eating candy from my bowl
- Women over forty, eating candy from my bowl
- Students stuffing their pockets with candy from my bowl
- Packages from Amazon
- People concerned about the dying oak tree on a path nearby
- Grouchy mail carriers
- Lost objects: Ipod, cell phone, car keys, ID card
Yoga person: Is this the yoga class?
MarsIAm: No… it’s upstairs
MarsIAm thinks: Yes, come on in and start stretching – try not to kick the fax machine. Oh sorry, is this computer in your way?
MarsIAm: [eyeing student choosing 5th MnM package] Don’t they feed you?
Student: I am paying $40k/year – they owe me.
Jogger: I’ve noticed that the oak tree over there [pointing] has a great deal of mistletoe growing in it – it’s a parasite, you know.
MarsIAm: [apathetic] I have no idea what to do about that.