This moring I participated in a survey about 13 minutes long. Here are some highlights:
- Stumbling over pronunciation of “Jessica’s Law”
- Taking forever to read items
- Items extraordinarly poorly worded
- Most likely a representative of Schwarzenegger, asked me questions such as “How satisfied are you with Governor Schwarzenegger’s program which has increased funding to schools of up to $XXXXXX?” As I don’t really see this as a cut and dry truth as much as a ‘version of a truth,’ how the fuck am I supposed to answer?
- Clearly reading line to line and pausing in
strange places because she is unfamiliar
- “Would you say you are Catholic, Roman Catholic, Protestant, Jewish or… Antagonist or other?”
MarsIAm: Can you repeat that last one?
MarsIAm: No, the one before that.