Are there a ton of patron saints or what? Here’s a small sampling of some really cool individuals
- Hilary of Poitiers. Patronage: against snake bites; backwards children.
- Florian. Patronage: brewers; chimney sweeps; floods; soap-boilers.
- George. Patronage: against skin disease; soldiers; Canada.
- Julian the Hospitaller. Patronage: boatmen; carnival workers; knights.
- Bernadine of Siena. Patronage: public relations personnel; chest problems; compulsive gambling.
- Germaine Cousin. Patronage: unattractive people; bodily ills; peasant girls.
- Follian. Patronage: children’s nurses; dentists; Fosses, Belgium.
- Expeditus. Patronage: against procrastination; merchants; prompt solutions.
- Alban of Mainz. Patronage: against epilepsy; hernia; gravel.
- Martin de Porres. Patronage: hair stylists; inter-racial justice; public education; television