Top 10 Things I Choose to Complain About, Which Really Aren’t Hurting Me And Will Do No Lasting Damage, But That I Find Mildly To Moderately Annoying And Therefore Will Advertise As Such
- My officemate plays Live105 all day long and it drives me CRAZY
- It can take my hair up to four hours to air dry.
- The closest two grocery stores to my work are fancy pants expensive ones with$9 deli sandwiches and organic free range corn fed cheese.
- The result of living with a dog? little bits of fluff from the insides of a stuffed animal in every crack, corner, and closet.
- Whenever I have a personal call and take it outside on my cell phone, at least one express train momentarily deafens myself and whomever I am talking to.
- Icebreakers Winterfresh Gum is chalky and loses what little flavor it does have far too quickly.
- Incompetent Secretaries.
- My cat has figured out how to turn on the radio to wake me up so I will play with her.
- My desk is oriented so that it faces away from the doorway, such that anyone who does not enter loudly ends up suprising the hell out of me.
- The NYT doesn’t let me read all their articles for free anymore.